Operating Room Clinical Effectiveness
Operating room management improvement begins with implementation of pre-op & post-op procedures. SMI Group offers hospital consulting services to increase operating room clinical effectiveness.
Surgery Management Improvement Group reviews all elements of patient processing to improve the flow of surgery patients with the objectives of enhancing "customer" satisfaction, case throughput, clinical efficacy, quality management, and cost effectiveness.
SMI program design elements include:
- OR - Surgeon Office - Patient Communications
- Pre-Operative Screening and Assessment
- Pre-Operative Testing/ Day of Surgery Testing
- Patient Education
- Ambulatory Surgery/ Holding Area Procedures
- Fast Tracking Post Anesthesia Care
- Post-Operative Follow up
Contact Surgery Management Improvement Group today to discuss your operating room clinical effectiveness needs.